About Our Performance
Eyelash extensions are now one of the most popular treatments in the beauty industry. Neither the extension lash nor the glue should touch the eyelid. However, many estheticians do the procedure without being well-trained, so the damage of the natural eyelashes and the irritation around eyes are big issues today.
We are a certified eyelash extension technician. Also, we use own lash extensions that give you the least damage to your natural lashes compared to any other extensions such as Silk or Mink because our extensions are the lightest in weight and very soft. Our extensions are made in Japan to the highest quality standards.
Ideal clients can be anyone:
- busy women on the go
- tired of dealing with mascara
- want beautiful lashes after a shower or in the pool
- preparing for a wedding, party, or special occasion
Before making an appointment, please make sure:
- if you are going to attend a party or event, you should try the first procedure 1-2 weeks prior, in case of allergies or any other problem. Then, come for a touch-up before the event.
Before the procedure, please make sure:
- Do not use oil-based makeup remover around eyes on that day or the day before
- No mascara
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your lashes
- Do not wear contact lenses